Monday, November 12, 2007

No Room at the Inn

I've had a difficult time finding stables to use with my hand-painted rock nativity sets. Most times, I could only find complete nativity sets which included the figures along with a stable. Hobby Lobby, a wonderful craft store, does sell separate stables but they are quite pricey.

I've often mentioned to friends and family how much I like Wal-Mart because I always find what I'm looking for at a price I'm comfortable paying. Wal-Mart did not let me down in my search for a stable to use with my hand-painted rock art nativity figures. For one-third the cost of Hobby Lobby's version, Wal-Mart came through with a larger yet simpler stable for my needs.

Thanks to Wal-Mart, my hand-painted rock art nativity figures won't be left out in the cold.

painted rocks, nativity set, stable, Cindy Thomas
Painted Rock Nativity Figures in Store-Bought Manger Scene Stable

© Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment