Sunday, November 6, 2011

Updated "He is my Rock" Nativity Set Website

I've been working on the expansion and update of the "He is my Rock" website featuring my unique, hand-painted rock nativity set figures. The updated site includes information about the history of the nativity scene, facts about the biblical nativity story, how my nativity sets are made, a nativity resource page and more.

My updated website has a new address, too. It's www.uniquenativitysets.com. For a short while www.he-is-my-rock.com will be available but I urge you to check out the new site. I think you'll find it much more informative and enjoyable.

unique nativity sets, painted rocks for sale, Cindy Thomas
He is my Rock - Unique Nativity Sets Painted on Rocks

© Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment