Monday, April 21, 2014

Rock Painting Ideas: Butterflies Painted on Rocks

I enjoy painting butterflies on rocks because of all the beautiful, bright colors I can use.

See how this rock was transformed into a Paisley butterfly

To help get my creative juices flowing, I have a new Pinterest inspiration board. It features ideas and patterns for painting butterflies on rocks, stones and pavers.

Ideas: Butterflies Rocks



There are many simple, whimsical ways you can paint a butterfly on a stone or paver. Painted butterfly rocks add color, interest, beauty and whimsy to your garden and are unique, eye-catching garden art gifts for a special friend.

* * * * *

Visit my Pinterest Rock Painting Ideas and Helps board for more tips, tricks, ideas, and patterns to use for painting rocks, stones and pebbles. 





 
 © Cindy Thomas Painted Rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment